We are looking for Team Members…
* That can handle busy and demanding situations!!!
* You’ll need to provide high levels of customer service every shift!
* Our Team Members need to follow directions and have fun while they work! (yes have fun).
* Clearly communicate with our guests and let your outgoing personality shine.
* Are you happy at heights, happy to put in the effort to reap the rewards?
As our busy period is over summer you MUST be available to work during the Vic school holiday period, (26th December through 26th January) including the weekends and public holidays during that period?
*If you just said tick, tick, tick, in your head to these requirements, then this could be the summer job for you!
Areas you could find yourself working in include our Cafeteria, showing off your barista skills!
Selling tickets and upgrading our guests.
Or maybe working outside… pushing guests down the tube slides, harnessing them up for Tree Surfing, raking out landing zones, cleaning toilets at the end of the day! No 2 shifts are the same!
In house training provided.
**(Over 18’s must have a WWC Working with Children’s Check prior to starting employment).
We believe that adventure is a key ingredient to fun!
Enthusiastic, positive teams, create, happy and memorable experiences.
We work hard when others play.
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are available to work during the September, and summer school holiday periods including
the 2 weeks from boxing day on wards (must be available, it’s our busiest time!).
Please forward an introductory letter (we’re really interested in what you can bring to us) along with your resume detailing your previous work experience