Enchanted Adventure is a multi-award-winning eco-adventure park located on the Mornington Peninsula. We offer exciting outdoor experiences for families, couples, schools, and corporate groups. We specialise in tree surfing and tube sliding adventure amongst 25 acres of manicured gardens and play activity for the whole family.
Due to unprecedented growth in 2021, an opportunity now exists for an enthusiastic Café Manager to join our exciting and vibrant team.
– Manage a café team of approximately 20 staff. This will include coordinating efficient rostering, training, and development of new and existing staff
– Manage daily operations across the kitchen, food preparation areas, and coffee stations to deliver a café service in-line with COVID-Safe guidelines
– Be the point of contact for customer service for all café related enquiries
– Manage food, health, and safety standards throughout the café and kitchen
– Deliver excellent customer service in line with café policy and procedure
– Work closely with management to develop innovative café product offerings
– Manage café equipment and stock ordering
Experience, Skills, and Attributes:
– Prefer a minimum of 2 years working experience as a Café Manager
– Be self-motivated and demonstrate leadership in a busy working environment
– Deliver a “can do” customer service attitude, with no task too big to undertake
– Be a team player that supports staff via positive leadership skills
Enchanted Adventure is a fun and friendly workplace committed to enhancing the guest experience. Our employee culture is energetic, engaged, and positive. We seek someone with similar values and availability to work one weekend day per week as well as across peak holiday periods. In return, the remuneration package on offer will exceed industry standards and be agreeable based on skills and experience.
Applications close 13th October 2021.