Whilst you only pay one entry fee to visit all of the attractions within the park, there are differing opening times for each. The following information will give you a guide to our opening and closing schedules:
- The Enchanted Adventure Gardens, the Hedge Mazes, the Amazing Lolly Shop and the Bush Scramble is open daily from 10am-6pm (except Christmas Day).
- The Tube Slides and 3D Indoor Maze is open from 10am-5pm on weekdays and 10am-5.30pm on weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
- Tree Surfing tour times kick off as early as 9.30am until 4.30pm during school holidays. Times outside of school holidays vary – please check the Tree Surfing bookings website for more details: www.treesurfing.com.au.
How much time do I allow to visit?
- We recommend that you allow a minimum of 3 hours to experience all of the attractions but for a more relaxed pace allow up to 5 hours.
- To ensure you are able to experience all of the attractions the park has to offer, you are best to arrive prior to 4pm.
- If you are planning to go Tree Surfing, we suggest you arrive between 2-3 hours prior to an afternoon booking time so that you are able to enjoy all of the other attractions on offer.
- Winter schedule: Variations in closing times may vary during winter months according to seasonal weather demands. Please call our customer service office to confirm closing and departure times on: Tel: 03 59818 449.