EASTER 2014… After many sweet-filled years the Enchanted Easter Egg Hunt has finally come to its natural end. We know this will sadden some regular event go-ers but we’ve still got plenty of fun in store including a new Tube Slide and Nippers Tree Surfing open these holidays.
Whilst you only pay one entry fee to visit all of the attractions within the park, there are differing opening times for each. The following information will give you a guide to our opening and closing schedules:
- The Enchanted Adventure Gardens, the Hedge Mazes, the Amazing Lolly Shop and the Bush Scramble is open daily from 10am-6pm (except Christmas Day).
- The Tube Slides and 3D Indoor Maze is open from 10am-5pm on weekdays and 10am-5.30pm on weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
- Tree Surfing tour times kick off as early as 9.30am until 4.30pm during school holidays. Times outside of school holidays vary – please check the Tree Surfing bookings website for more details: www.treesurfing.com.au.
How much time do I allow to visit?
- We recommend that you allow a minimum of 3 hours to experience all of the attractions but for a more relaxed pace allow up to 5 hours.
- To ensure you are able to experience all of the attractions the park has to offer, you are best to arrive prior to 4pm.
- If you are planning to go Tree Surfing, we suggest you arrive between 2-3 hours prior to an afternoon booking time so that you are able to enjoy all of the other attractions on offer.
- Winter schedule: Variations in closing times may vary during winter months according to seasonal weather demands. Please call our customer service office to confirm closing and departure times on: Tel: 03 59818 449.