The Enchanted Adventure Garden makes the most of natures classroom with activity options for secondary, primary, and early childhood school groups. Students are encouraged to get active while developing skills through participation in the parks adventure attractions, activities and puzzle challenges. Teachers have the option of running a flexible self-guided program or arrange an Enchanted Adventure Guide to assist in the coordination activities and challenges throughout the park.
While visiting the Enchanted Adventure Garden and Tree Surfing students will benefit from:
- Participating in an outdoor adventure activities;
- Challenge the thinking process by participating in group and individual puzzles and Mazes;
- Interaction within a small groups or whole class;
- Engage in a variety of physical activities enhancing motor skills, developing confidence on the ground and at heights of up to 10m;
- Building interpersonal skills including taking turns, sharing and caring for equipment and resources;
Holiday Program Bookings
- Please be advised that Tree Surfing and the Big Zip is not available as a Holiday Program activity.
- Group sizes for School Holiday Program garden entry are strictly limited to 50 per group and a supervision ration of 1 adult to 8 children.