The Enchanted Adventure Garden makes the most of natures classroom with activity options for secondary, primary, and early childhood school groups. Students are encouraged to get active while developing skills through participation in the parks adventure attractions, activities and puzzle challenges.
- Challenge the thinking process by participating in group and individual puzzles and Mazes;
- Interact within a small groups or whole class;
- Engage in a variety of physical activities enhancing motor skills, developing confidence on the ground and at heights of up to 10m;
- Build interpersonal skills including taking turns, sharing and caring for equipment and resources.
- To make a school enquiry, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the date you are wishing to book, number of students and what activity you are interested in.