The Enchanted Adventure Garden is a great place to host a kids birthday party.
General Party Facilities
PICNIC TABLES: Choose one of 12 sheltered picnic tables available around the park. Picnic tables are not able to be reserved so you are advised to arrive early on busy weekends to choose your preferred table.
BYO or CATERING: BYO party picnic food is permitted (no alcohol) or you can make things easy and order a Kids Party Meal Deal prior to arrival.
SUPERVISION: Children’s Parties require adult supervision at all times. Please note that non-paying party guests are not permitted into the grounds (including the cafe areas). We advise that you designate the front entrance-paved or lawn area as the party meeting point for drop off and pick ups.
Rates & Group Discounts
* $15 per child, $23 per adult (Minimum of 15 paying guests)
If your party is between 1-14 paying guests the Normal Park Entry Fees and Tree Surfing rates apply. Group discount apply to Childrens’ parties where 15 or more paying guest are entering the park. If you require a Tree Surfing upgrade as part of a mixed group Children’s party, you should pre-book with our office on: Tel: 0359 81 8449.
- Must be at least 15 guests, paid in one transaction.
- Rate applies to Park Entry Fees only, separate fees apply to Party Meal Deals and Tree Surfing.
Pre- Purchased Kid’s Party Meal Deal
*$10.00 per child (Minimum 10 paying guest)
On arrival pre-booked party guest will be issued with a Birthday Party Meal Ticket that includes :
- Your choice of hot pie, sausage roll, hot dog or salad roll,
- Enchanted Adventure water bottle
- 100gm 1 bag of mixed lollies.
- The Kids Party Meal Deal applies to a minimum of 10 paying guests (children between 3-17 years)
- Must be booked 7 days in advance.
- Does not included reserved seating.
TREE SURFING ADVENTURE PARTIES
School aged children will also enjoy TREE SURFING the amazing tree-top adventure ropes course at the Enchanted Adventure Garden. Additional Terms and Conditions apply: please review the our Tree Surfing website if you’d like to know more.