The Enchanted Adventure Garden is seeking a qualified Senior Gardener to lead a dedicated team on the Mornington Peninsula. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced gardener to showcase their talents with an award winning organization.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Oversee an area of approximately 25 acres
- Maintenance of informal and formal gardens large and small, lawns, hedge art, sculpture as well as native vegetation.
- Involvement with garden design and planning
- Ability to forecast annual and ongoing garden maintenance
- Mentoring of apprentices
- Training and management of garden staff
- Maintenance of plant and equipment
- Management of the watering system
- Current Victorian drivers license essential
The successful candidate will need to display:
- Professional approach to their craft
- Prepared to work within and manage a small energetic team
- Previous leadership experience
- A professional appearance and presentation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of safe work practices
- A strong work ethic
Remuneration will be based on relevant experience and qualifications. If you think you have the skills, passion and desire to work with this dynamic organization please apply now by sending your resume to….